Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed
- One Queen Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Executive Double Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool in London (Paddington)
With a stay at Novotel London Paddington, you'll be centrally located in London, convenient to Whiteleys Shopping Centre and Royal Albert Hall.
This 4-star hotel is close to Buckingham Palace and Trafalgar Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 206 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Relax and take in city views from the privacy of your room. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and irons/ironing boards.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. English breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), currency exchange, and express check-in. Planning an event in London? This hotel has 3229 square feet (300 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Parking (subject to charges) is conveniently located nearby.
In addition to an indoor pool, Novotel London Paddington provides a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Event facilities measuring 3229 square feet (300 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This Art Deco hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Novotel London Paddington is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 206
- Number of floors - 11
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 2008
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3229
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 300
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Satellite TV service
- Direct-dial phone
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Wake-up calls
- Iron/ironing board
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
- City view
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Elements - This brasserie serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat launch nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 1:30 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests are advised to request arrival directions in advance from the hotel, using the contact information supplied on the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 14.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: GBP 10 per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 60
- Additional Details
Children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.