Book your room at Mercure London Kensington
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Single Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Hotel in London near the Royal Albert Hall
With a stay at Mercure London Kensington, you'll be centrally located in London, convenient to Earl's Court Exhibition Centre and Imperial College London.
This 4-star hotel is close to Royal Albert Hall and Selfridges.
Make yourself at home in one of the 144 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities such as concierge services, ski storage, and a television in the lobby.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a computer station, and express check-in.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Mercure London Kensington offers a bar and lounge area and a Coffee Republic coffee shop on site. There is an LCD television in the lobby and wireless Internet access in all public areas (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Total number of rooms - 144
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting room
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Ski storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Computer station
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired internet access ( 4.99 GBP per hour )
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
In your room
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
The fine print for Mercure London Kensington
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Breakfast fee: GBP 7.75 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 4.99 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 4.99 per hour (rates may vary)
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.