Availability: Marriott London Grosvenor Square
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Grosvenor Square View 2 double bedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
In London's Mayfair district near Hyde Park, Bond Street
With a stay at Marriott London Grosvenor Square, you'll be centrally located in London, steps from Grosvenor Square and minutes from Selfridges.
This 4-star hotel is close to Buckingham Palace and Trafalgar Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 225 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and babysitting/childcare. This hotel also features an arcade/game room and wedding services.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, a computer station, and express check-in. Planning an event in London? This hotel has 14251 square feet (1283 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott London Grosvenor Square Amenities
Originally built as a townhouse, the Marriott London Grosvenor Square is a now a chic modern hotel featuring 2 Gordon Ramsey restaurants and a 24-hour fitness center. Business-related amenities at this 4-star hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and secretarial services.
9,978 square feet of event space includes 7 meeting rooms and can accommodate up to 1,000 guests. This hotel also offers a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Guests can find parking nearby for a surcharge. This is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Arcade/game room
- Meeting rooms
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 6
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Billiards or pool table
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 225
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 14251
- Conference space size (meters) - 1283
- Wedding services
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
maze - Gordon Ramsey's restaurant specializes in tapas-style dishes of French cuisine with Asian influences. Open for lunch and dinner. Cocktails are served in the rosewood bar. Reservations are recommended.
maze Grill - The steakhouse also from Gordon Ramsey offers a selection of coal-grilled meats and fish served in a contemporary room with leather booths. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. An a la carte menu and cocktails are served in the bar. Reservations are recommended.
24-hour room service is offered.
The 24-hour fitness center includes a range of cardiovascular equipment and free weights.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Marriott London Grosvenor Square Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 15.00 per day (rates may vary)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.