Book your room at Marriott Executive Apartments London, West India Quay
5-star luxury hotel with a restaurant in London (Canary Wharf)
With a stay at Marriott Executive Apartments London, West India Quay in London (Canary Wharf), you'll be minutes from Museum of London Docklands and One Canada Square.
This 5-star hotel is close to O2 Arena and Olympic Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 47 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. 37-inch plasma televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in London? This hotel has 6500 square feet (604 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 6500 square feet (604 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Marriott Executive Apartments London, West India Quay is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 47
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2004
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 6500
- Conference space size (meters) - 604
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 15 GBP per day ), Wired internet access ( 15 GBP per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 15 GBP per day )
- Plasma TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Separate living room
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Sofa bed
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Manhattan Grill - This steakhouse serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 14 and GBP 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.