Availability: Marriott Executive Apartments London, West India Quay
Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Studio (Appartment)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Apartment, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
5-star luxury hotel with a restaurant in London (Canary Wharf - Docklands)
With a stay at Marriott Executive Apartments London, West India Quay in London (Canary Wharf - Docklands), you'll be minutes from Museum of London Docklands and One Canada Square.
This 5-star hotel is close to Olympic Stadium and Tower of London.
Make yourself at home in one of the 47 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. 37-inch plasma televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in London? This hotel has 6500 square feet (604 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott Executive Apartments London, West India Quay Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 6500 square feet (604 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Marriott Executive Apartments London, West India Quay is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 47
- Number of floors - 4
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2004
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 6500
- Conference space size (meters) - 604
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Separate living room
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Plasma TV
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Manhattan Grill - This steakhouse serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Marriott Executive Apartments London, West India Quay Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 14 and GBP 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.