Please enter your travel dates.
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access
- One King Bed
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access
- One King Bed
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom
- One King Bed
Contemporary Canary Wharf hotel
Located in London (Canary Wharf - Docklands), London Marriott Hotel West India Quay is minutes from Museum of London Docklands and One Canada Square.
This 5-star hotel is close to Olympic Stadium and Tower of London.
Make yourself at home in one of the 301 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Relax and take in city views from the privacy of your room. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a health club and a sauna. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and a computer station. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a ballroom, banquet facilities, and exhibit space. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite, and additional parking (subject to charges) can be found nearby.
Marriott West India Quay offers a 24-hour front desk with multilingual staff, a safe deposit box, currency exchange and express check-out services available. The hotel also boasts a concierge service that can arrange transportation, event tickets and can offer knowledge about London and the surrounding area. All public areas and conference facilities are air-conditioned and have high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Guests enjoy complimentary 24-hour access to the fully-equipped gym, which has cardiovascular fitness machines, resistance training machines and free weights, after which guests can relax in the sauna.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 301
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 8
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Clock radio
- Ergonomic chair
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- City view
Manhattan Grill - Set in a modern steakhouse ambience overlooking the quay side, Manhattan Grill offers the ultimate steak in Canary Wharf serving wet-aged USDA prime Black Angus from Creekstone Kansas and dry-aged Scottish cuts from Inverurie.
Lobby Lounge Bar - Recently refurbished, this is a great place to meet with friends and colleagues for pre-dinner drinks. With a relaxed mood by day and a vibrant air by night it is the ideal place for unwinding and recharging, or for an informal gathering after hours.
Guests can practice their swing at the 18-hole Beckenham Place Park Golf Club, nine miles away, or try their hand at a range of water sports (three miles away), including kayaking, sailing and water skiing. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 21.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: GBP 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: GBP 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.