Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double Room, City View
Superior Twin Room, City View
Superior Twin Room, Park View
Superior Double Room, Park View
High-rise London hotel overlooking Hyde Park
With a stay at Lancaster London, you'll be centrally located in London, convenient to Kensington Gardens and Royal Albert Hall.
This 4-star hotel is close to Buckingham Palace and Trafalgar Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 416 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with voice mail.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. Additional amenities include babysitting/childcare, gift shops/newsstands, and shopping on site.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Lancaster London. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Event facilities at this hotel consist of banquet facilities and a meeting/conference room.
The hotel owner's passion for Thai culture adds a unique Asian sensibility to both the food and interior decor of the Lancaster London. The hotel's Island restaurant serves hot and cold buffet breakfasts each morning (surcharge).
Meeting and event facilities include two separate conference suites, which can each accommodate more than 1,200 people, and several smaller meeting spaces.
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Event catering
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 416
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 18
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Currency exchange
- Babysitting or childcare
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Air-conditioned public areas
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Express check-in
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Bathroom phone
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Nipa - Overlooking Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, this Thai restaurant is open for lunch and dinner. Décor features intricate teak wood paneling, golden ornamental artifacts, and hand-carved chairs—all imported from Thailand. The chef and waitstaff are also Thai, as befits the authentic, extensive menu.
The Lounge Bar - With crystal chandeliers and a mixture of Queen Anne and Regency-style furnishings, the large Lounge Bar is a relaxed setting for a light breakfast, afternoon tea, evening cocktails, and a variety of toasted sandwiches and salads throughout the day.
Island – Stylishly contemporary split-level space with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Hyde Park. This restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and offers a children's menu. Menu features fine quality seasonal British produce, bought daily, simply cooked and stylishly presented.
The Lancaster London offers a 24-hour fitness facility, and is across the street from Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, both popular with joggers all year round, and with sunbathers and picnickers during summer months.
The recreational activities listed below are available near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Tennis nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 12.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 12.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 12.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 35.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.