Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Standard Double or Twin Room
Hotel in London near Kensington Gardens
With a stay at Lancaster Gate Hotel, you'll be centrally located in London, convenient to Kensington Gardens and Royal Albert Hall.
This family-friendly hotel is close to Buckingham Palace and Trafalgar Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 196 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature handheld showerheads and makeup/shaving mirrors. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as direct-dial phones with voice mail.
Make use of convenient amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge), a television in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a computer station, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events.
Located near the park and shopping areas, Lancaster Gate Hotel offers contemporary design. Serpentine Restaurant and Bar serves international cuisine, as well as a selection of wine, cocktails, and malt whiskeys. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. For business and events, the hotel provides a meeting/conference room. This London hotel also has complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a computer point, and laundry facilities. The staff can arrange business services, currency exchange, and tour assistance.
Parking is not available on site. This property does not allow pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Half board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 196
- Number of floors - 8
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Trouser press
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Handheld showerhead
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Serpentine Restaurant and Bar - Serving international cuisine including rib-eyed steaks, pasta prima vera, and beer-battered fish and chips. Bar offers cocktails, malt whiskeys, and wine.
A hot and cold buffet breakfast is served each day in Serpentine Restaurant between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Playground nearby
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Early departure fee charged
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 12.00 for adults and GBP 6.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 5.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50.00
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.00 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.