Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- 1 double
Standard Twin Room - _Room Only
- 1 double and 1 single
Family Triple Room - _Room Only
- Triple Occupancy
Standard Triple Room
- 1 double and 1 single
Large hotel on London outskirts, near Heathrow
When you stay at Jurys Inn London Heathrow in Feltham, you'll be near the airport and within the vicinity of Stockley Park and Twickenham Stadium.
This eco-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of Osterley Park and Kempton Racecourse.
Make yourself at home in one of the 364 air-conditioned guestrooms. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Jurys Inn London Heathrow, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The following bus services are available to Jurys Inn London Heathrow guests arriving at Heathrow Airport:
Hoppa Bus H9 services Terminals 1, 2 and 3 for £4 and runs every 40 minutes.
Hoppa Bus H53 services Terminals 4 and 5 for £4 and runs every 30 minutes. (Schedule and fees subject to change.)
On-site parking is available for a surcharge. Guests can contact hotel directly for more details.
Jurys Inn London Heathrow's guests who have an early start can enjoy selected teas and coffees at the early-opening café. The hotel has a business center and features free WiFi, and a conference room with air conditioning and natural daylight; catering is available for up to 60 people. Jurys Inn London Heathrow is a smoke-free property, fines apply for violations.
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Express check-in
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 364
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 8
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
Innfusion Restaurant - Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, serving a selection of international cuisine from an a la carte menu.
Inntro Bar - Bar meals are available from the snack menu throughout the day, alongside a wide range of soft and alcoholic drinks.
Il Barista - Open from early morning, serving hot drinks, pastries and light bites.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Playground nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 11 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 4.50 (one way)
- Self parking fee: GBP 7.00 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.