Book your room at Grange Wellington Hotel
Superior Double Room, EnsuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Double Room, EnsuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
One Bed ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Edwardian hotel in London (Victoria - Westminster) near Buckingham Palace
A stay at Grange Wellington Hotel places you in the heart of London, minutes from Westminster Cathedral and close to Buckingham Palace.
This hotel is close to Big Ben and London Eye.
Make yourself at home in one of the 91 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in London? This hotel has facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters), including conference/meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Grange Wellington Hotel
At your hotel
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. A business center is on site at this 3-star property. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This Edwardian hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and room service (during limited hours).
Grange Wellington Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 91
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
In your room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The fine print for Grange Wellington Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Breakfast fee: GBP 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.