Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Boutique London hotel near Natural History Museum
With a stay at Gainsborough Hotel, you'll be centrally located in London, steps from London Natural History Museum and minutes from London Science Museum.
This 4-star hotel is close to Royal Albert Hall and Buckingham Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 guestrooms. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with showers feature makeup/shaving mirrors and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as direct-dial phones with voice mail.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and babysitting/childcare.
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a technology helpdesk, and technology support staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times.
Breakfast is available for a surcharge in Gainsborough Hotel's large, bright breakfast room with wood-panelled features and long, heavy drapes. Guests can ask multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk for information about London tours. The Picasso Bar serves drinks in rich, warm surroundings. Guests arriving by car will find public parking facilities 300 meters from the hotel.
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge desk
- Technology helpdesk
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Tour assistance
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Technology support staff
- Airport transportation
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Voice mail
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Khan's of Kensington
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, Carte Blanche, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 5 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Deposit: GBP 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.