Please enter your travel dates.
Studio Premier Apartment - Promotional Rate
- 1 double
Studio Premier Twin Apartment - Promotional Rate
- 1 double
Studio Club Apartment - Promotional Rate
- 1 double
One Bedroom Apartment Premier - Promotional Rate
- 1 double and 1 sofa bed
Prestige Apartment Hotel, newly refurbished, free Internet access, air-conditioning
Citadines Prestige Holborn-Covent Garden is in the heart of London, walking distance from Bloomsbury Square and London School of Economics and Political Science.
This 4-star apartment is close to Trafalgar Square and St. Paul's Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 192 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 21-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby. This Art Deco apartment also features a television in the lobby and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
Grab a bite from a snack bar/deli serving guests of Citadines Prestige Holborn-Covent Garden.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and an Internet point. Event facilities at this apartment consist of banquet facilities and a meeting/conference room. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite, and additional parking (subject to charges) can be found nearby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Apart'hotel offers you 192 flats over 6 floors. It has 152 studios for 1 or 2 people and 40 one-bedroom apartments that sleep up to 4 people. All our apartments are air-conditioned. You may choose our 1-bedroom apartments; there are double pullout beds in the lounge area and one double bed in the bedroom. Alternatively, select one of our Studios Premier, newly refurbished units with double or twin beds and contemporary design. The Studios Club is the latest addition to our carefully designed apartments and has become our finest studios. They include additional services: breakfasts, daily light cleaning and welcome amenities (coffee and tea tray, mineral water, bedroom slippers tissue box and, iPod docking station and DVD player). Affectionately referred to as the “red room”, the Studio Clubs have rapidly become our most popular studios for business and leisure travelers alike. Some studios and apartments are equipped for people with reduced mobility and also for the hearing impaired.
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Tour assistance
- Fireplace in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Secretarial services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 192
- One meeting/conference room
- Number of floors - 6
- Snack bar/deli
- Fitness facilities
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LCD TV
Breakfast room - Pale-yellow walls and vases of tropical flowers decorate the simple breakfast room, which is open all day for complimentary teas and coffees. A buffet breakfast of meats, cheeses, fruits and breads is served daily for £12 per person.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Nearby restaurants: Pizza ExpressCafe PastaMy Old Dutch
A ten minute walk away is central London's only public open-air heated pool at the Oasis Sports Centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, Diners Club Diners Club, JCB International JCB International, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 12 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 25 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 2 per stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.