Please enter your travel dates.
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Suite, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Superior Room, 1 Single Bed
- 1 single
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Boutique Edwardian hotel in London’s Knightsbridge
With a stay at Cadogan Hotel in London (Knightsbridge), you'll be minutes from Beauchamp Place and Harrod's.
This 5-star hotel is close to Royal Albert Hall and Buckingham Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 64 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including outdoor tennis courts and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in London? This hotel has facilities measuring 431 square feet (40 square meters), including banquet facilities. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel is home to a seductive history. Built in 1887 the hotel was once home to Edward VII's mistress and actress Lillie Langtry. Room 118 was also the scene of Oscar Wilde’s infamous arrest. This beautifully preserved town house overlooks private gardens where guests can relax in a green oasis or enjoy a game of tennis.
Cadogan Hotel has an on site fitness studio, free to guests and open 24 hours a day, which features modern fitness equipment and offers complimentary fresh fruit, mineral water and magazines. The hotel also offers a train station pick-up service for a fee (advance notice required).
Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tennis on site
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 64
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 5
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Picnic area
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 431
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Medical assistance available
- Year Built 1887
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 40
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station
Bar and Drawing Room - Modern British cuisine featuring ingredients produced by artisans across the UK, the food is served in a high-ceilinged room that was once Lillie Langtry's drawing room. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and afternoon tea daily.
The Cadogan Bar - Featuring a stunning red glass bar and serving bar snacks, finger food and an array of cocktails and other beverages.
Room service - available 24 hours a day.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 26 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 70 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 40 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.