Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Room - Sale!
|$25 $19||$100 $75|
Deluxe Room - Sale!
|$28 $21||$103 $77|
Deluxe Room Two Queen Beds - Sale!
|$38 $28||$113 $85|
- Two Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, Non Smoking - Pet Stay
- Pet-friendly accommodations
Good Times. Great Value.
Located in Las Vegas (The Strip), The Quad Resort & Casino is minutes from The Auto Collections and The Linq.
This casino resort is close to Las Vegas Convention Center and University of Nevada-Las Vegas.
Make yourself at home in one of the 2,640 air-conditioned guestrooms. Pay movies and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains.
Head straight for the casino, or wait for that lucky feeling while you enjoy one of the other recreational opportunities, such as a health club and a spa tub. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the resort's 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
Guests will have access to the following alternate facilities during the renovation:
- Swimming pool
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Outdoor pool
The Quad Resort & Casino is on Las Vegas Boulevard, about miles from downtown.
The on-site day spa includes 12 treatment rooms, men's and women's relaxation lounges, saunas, steam rooms, and spa tubs. Use of spa facilities is available for a daily charge or is complimentary with a treatment. Treatments include Hot Stone Massage, Detox Body Wrap, and Collagen Facial.
The Quad Resort & Casino is home to several well-known entertainers including Frank Marino’s Divas Las Vegas. The Auto Collections, the world’s largest classic car showroom, displays more than $200 million of inventory. The celebrity-impersonating Dealertainers keep the on-site casino floor lively.
Other amenities include a wedding chapel and wireless Internet access (surcharge); guests staying at the hotel receive wireless Internet access as part of their resort fee.
- Health club
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Room service (24 hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Arcade/game room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 2,640
- Number of floors - 19
- Hair salon
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Currency exchange
- Poolside bar
- Medical assistance available
- Shopping on site
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Free garage parking
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free self parking, Free valet parking, Free garage parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Iron/ironing board
- Video-game console
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Ginseng 3 - Located on The Quad's fifth-floor dining promenade, this restaurant features unique table service and traditional Korean cuisine. It is open 24 hours a day.
Hash House A Go Go - This creative, "twisted farm food" restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner 7 AM - 11 PM Sunday - Thursday and 7 AM - 2 AM Friday and Saturday (hours subject to change).
Betty’s Diner & Cyber Café - This spot features ice cream, shakes, malts and sundaes, sandwiches, soups, baked goods and specialty coffees. Computer stations and high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge) are available.
Auto Collections bills itself as the world's largest classic-car lot, with $100 million worth of inventory. Among more than 250 vehicles are antique, muscle, famous, infamous, and historically significant cars.
Name that Tune Live - An up-to-date, fast-paced version of the iconic daytime game show. Every round tests audience knowledge of music ranging from country to rock and roll, one-hit wonders to Broadway show tunes, and hits by Elvis, The Beatles, and even Lady Gaga.
Frank Marino’s Divas Las Vegas - This 75 minute show stars the longest-running headliner on the Las Vegas strip, Frank Marino, as comic icon Joan Rivers. An all-star cast of female impersonators perform as Britney Spears, Cher, Diana Ross, and Lady Gaga among others.
The Quad Resort & Casino Karaoke Club - Hosted by DJ Rusty Varney. Karaoke singers choose from over 15,000 songs and can record their performances on DVD.
Rockhouse Bar & Nightclub - Known as the "Best Place to Party," the Rockhouse offers a daiquiri bar and inexpensive bottle service with daily drink specials. Entertainment starts at 9 PM nightly with live DJs and dancing in Las Vegas’ only bird cage.
The 75,000-square-foot casino includes poker and a race-and-sports book and features Dealertainers, celebrity look-alike blackjack dealers who combine gaming and entertainment from noon to 4 AM daily. The casino also has a Champagne Pit, a tribute to Las Vegas' Rat Pack era featuring music from the early 1960s and complimentary champagne.
Imperial Player Club offers gaming-play membership cards that earn cash and/or comp rewards redeemable for food, drink, discounted rooms, and hotel services and facilities.
Open seasonally, a 75-x-45-foot outdoor pool is bordered by a rock garden. The surrounding sundeck, cooled by misters, includes a 12-person spa tub, open year-round. Poolside massage and rental cabanas with TVs, ceiling fans, and padded lounge chairs are available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Guests traveling with dogs must book the "Pet Stay" rate category. Pets are not permitted in other rate or room category.
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Fitness facilitiesThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Early check-in fee: USD 20.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
- Facilities fee: USD 10 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Additional Details
Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.