Availability: Nobu Hotel
Nobu Deluxe King RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
5-star luxury hotel with a casino in Las Vegas (The Strip)
With a stay at Nobu Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Las Vegas, steps from The Linq and The Auto Collections.
This 5-star hotel is close to Las Vegas Convention Center and University of Nevada-Las Vegas.
Make yourself at home in one of the 181 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and designer toiletries. Conveniences include a turndown service, housekeeping is provided daily, and rollaway/extra beds can be requested.
Try your luck at the casino and enjoy other recreational amenities, which include an outdoor pool. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Nobu Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This luxury hotel also offers a casino, an outdoor pool, and tour/ticket assistance. Concierge services and limo/town car service can be provided. Complimentary valet parking is available on site. Guests can use the outdoor pool at a partner hotel. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2011.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 181
- Number of floors - 12
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free valet parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 1970
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pillow menu
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 5:30 AM and 11:30 AM.
Nobu Restaurant - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Detoxification wrap
Nobu Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 28 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.