Please enter your travel dates.
Resort Suite King
Panoramic View King
Resort Suite - Two Queens
- In-room breakfast (chef-selected American Plan menu). Guests will select one complimentary entrée per person, including coffee and tea
- Printing of boarding pass
- Valet pressing of 4 garments per day
- Choice of 2 daily newspapers
- Local/domestic long distance/toll free calls
- Wireless Internet access
- Fitness Center access
All-suite luxury resort on the Strip, connected to Wynn Las Vegas
With a stay at Encore at Wynn Las Vegas in Las Vegas (The Strip), you'll be minutes from Fashion Show Mall and The Shoppes at the Palazzo.
This 5-star resort is close to Las Vegas Convention Center and University of Nevada-Las Vegas.
Make yourself at home in one of the 2,034 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. While the golfer in the family is out on the course, you can enjoy above-par recreational amenities such as a casino and a nightclub. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the resort's 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 2 November to 31 March:
- Swimming pool
Adjacent to Wynn Las Vegas at the north end of the Strip, the all-suite Encore pampers guests in an intimate and stylish setting. An irresistible array of designer boutiques is on site, and the Fashion Show Mall is across the street. Many of the Strip's top attractions are within walking distance.
Sophisticated, sizzling clubs are a cornerstone of the Encore experience. XS, a celebrity favorite, was named the hottest club in the world by Condé Nast Traveler. The Encore Beach Club, open seasonally, offers daytime partying with three tiered pools, oversized lily pads for lounging in the water, and a shaded gaming pavilion. When the sun goes down, the beach club is transformed into the sensuous Surrender, with renowned DJs and dancing indoors or under the stars.
Dining is another highlight. Encore's signature restaurants pair master chefs with personally prepared gourmet fare. The award-winning Sinatra showcases Italian cuisine, with dishes inspired by Frank's personal favorites. Botero serves modern cuisine in a hip, poolside setting.
Recreation, relaxation, and rejuvenation are paramount at the Encore. Inspired by the festive energy of the French Riviera, Encore's two heated outdoor pools are situated in the heart of the resort, surrounded by palm trees and sculpted gardens. Both the resort pool and the European (topless) pool are adorned with mosaic tiling and feature spa tubs. Two bars provide poolside refreshment. The top-rated Encore Spa features designer treatment rooms, spacious garden villas, and couples’ rooms, all in a nature-inspired setting. Located within the spa, the fitness center offers state-of-the-art equipment, along with two movement studios and an organic juice and smoothie bar.
The hotel provides limo or town car service, express check-in and check-out, and tour and ticket assistance. There are multiple small meeting rooms and business services for business travelers. other hotel amenities include wireless internet access in public areas (surcharge) and shoe shine service.
- Express check-in
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-out
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 2,034
- Number of floors - 50
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Golf course on site
- Shopping on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Encore Las Vegas offers a tempting array of dining options, from world-class destinations to fun and casual eateries. Encore's restaurants include :
Andrea’s - Executive Chef Joseph Elevado combines his shareable Asian-inspired cuisine with a sexy atmosphere at Andrea's. Enjoy favorites including his Wagyu beef and lobster roll, rock shrimp tempura and sizzling NY strip steak with wasabi demi glacé.
Sinatra - Winner of the Forbes Four-Star award for 2012, Sinatra showcases classic Italian cooking, with dishes inspired by some of Frank Sinatra’s personal favorites. The dining room displays original icons from Sinatra's career, including the Academy Award for ‘From Here to Eternity” and the Emmy for Frank Sinatra’s “A Man and His Music”. Tuscany-style patio seating is available.
Botero - Located poolside, the award-winning Botero features sizzling steaks prepared with a contemporary flair. A private gallery displaying the artwork of renowned Colombian artist Fernando Botero surrounds the dining room.
Wazuzu - Overlooking the Encore casino, Wazuzu serves innovative Pan-Asian cuisine. Wazuzu’s Drunken Noodles were featured on the Food Network’s “Best Thing I Ever Ate”. A sprawling 27-foot Swarovski crystal dragon is featured in the dining room.
Society Café Encore - Society Café Encore serves classic American favorites, from omelets, pancakes, and waffles to salads, soups, and burgers. The Bloody Mary Cart offers five varieties of this cocktail favorite. The steak and egg sliders were featured on the Food Network’s ‘Best Thing I Ever Ate”.
Bars & Lounges - Fusing the art of mixology with stylish service, Encore's bars and lounges offer a wide variety of libations, including classic and contemporary cocktails, premium liquors, imported and domestic beers, bottle service, and a vast wine selection. Guests can gather at the "floating bar" at Botero Bar, unwind in the Lobby Bar and Café, soak in the pool scene from the Eastside Lounge, or sip a cool cocktail poolside at the Cabana Bar.
ENTERTAINMENT XS - MTV News called XS “Las Vegas' Dance Music Mecca,” where internationally renowned DJs perform live. The opulent setting comes alive with a see-and-be-seen crowd, state-of-the-art sound system, and more than 10,000 light sources, including 10-foot rotating chandelier. Bottle service is available on the dance floor and cabanas surrounding the Encore pool.
Surrender - A collaboration between Steve Wynn and nightclub impresario Sean Christie, Surrender offers nighttime excitement and glamour indoors and out. Inside are plush banquettes, VIP seating, and a dance floor surrounded by platforms with go-go dancers. A 120-foot-long silver snake sculpture is stationed sinuously above the main bar. Outside, guests party under the stars beside three tiered pools. In addition to the bar, bottle service is available for the poolside cabanas, daybeds, and couches.
Encore Beach Club - The ultimate daytime beach party is here at the Encore. The 60,000-square-foot outdoor club features three tiered pools, DJ entertainment, 26 cabanas, 8 luxury bungalows, and daybeds with private safes. Guests can lounge on oversized lily pads floating in the shallow water, dance under the shower poles, and tempt Lady Luck in the gaming pavilion.
Encore Casino - Ruby-red Murano glass chandeliers illuminate the casino, and images of butterflies, a symbol of good luck, are found throughout this sophisticated space.
Entertainment highlights at the adjacent Wynn include “Le Rêve-The Dream”, with breathtaking aquatic and aerial performances and the innovative artistic experiences that occur on The Lake of Dreams.
Surrounded by manicured gardens, Encore's two outdoor pools were inspired by the chic style of the French Riviera. Topless sunbathing is permitted at the secluded European pool. The fitness center offers state-of-the-art equipment, an organic juice and smoothie bar, and two movement studios for yoga, Pilates, spinning, body sculpting, and other classes. Guests also enjoy access to the Wynn Golf Club, designed by Tom Fazio in collaboration with Steve Wynn.
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Swimming on site
The award-winning Encore Spa contains 37 treatment rooms, 14 naturally lit garden rooms, and four spacious couples' suites. Natural decor elements include sunlight, flowing water, and limestone. The Organic Gardens Facial, the Encore Signature Massage, and the Moroccan Mud Wrap are just a few of the many tempting treatments.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- An in-room refrigerator is available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.00 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Advanced Purchase Promotion - Save up to 25%
Book 2 or more nights in a "Advanced Purchase - Save up to 25%" rate plan, 60 days in advance, and receive the following:
- 25% off of your total reservationReservations are subject to availability, and may only be booked up to 14 consecutive nights per trip. Blackout dates may apply. 2-night minimum stay required to receive 25% discount. 25% discount limited to room rate only, before taxes, and does not apply to room charges. Consecutive reservations may not be booked for this promotion. This offer may not be combined with any other offer, and has no cash value. Offer not valid for any group bookings, conventions, or existing reservations. A valid credit card authorized to cover room and taxes, plus a $200 per night deposit for incidentals, must be presented upon check-in. Participants and their guests must be at least 21 years of age. Wynn Las Vegas™ reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or modify this offer at its sole discretion. This offer is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Offer is not available to employees of Wynn Resorts™, or its affiliates.