Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- 2 double
- 1 king
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Eco-friendly hotel in Henderson (Henderson - Green Valley) near Ethel M Chocolates Factory
With a stay at Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Henderson/Green Valley in Henderson (Henderson - Green Valley), you'll be convenient to Ethel M Chocolates Factory and Ethel M Botanical Cactus Gardens.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Wildhorse Golf Club and Sunset Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 155 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary weekday newspapers.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, shopping on site, and a fireplace in the lobby. Guests who want to try their luck at the slots can hop on the complimentary casino shuttle.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Henderson/Green Valley, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Henderson? This hotel has 1456 square feet (131 square meters) of space consisting of small meeting rooms and banquet facilities. Free parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Henderson/Green Valley provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1456 square feet (131 square meters) include banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Henderson/Green Valley is a smoke-free property.
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 131
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Grocery/convenience store
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Spa tub
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1456
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Fitness facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 155
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 3
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Casino shuttle (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Shopping on site
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1998
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Shower/tub combination
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 9:30 AM.
Courtyard Cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.