Availability: The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, Mountain ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room (Club)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, Mountain ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Mountain ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Luxurious slopeside resort with a full-service spa
With a stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe in Truckee (Northstar), you'll be close to Northstar California Resort and Brockway Summit.
This 5-star resort is within the vicinity of Ponderosa Golf Course and North Tahoe Marina.
Make yourself at home in one of the 170 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, designer toiletries, and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this resort, which also features a health club and an outdoor pool. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and supervised childcare/activities.
Satisfy your appetite at the resort's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Truckee? This resort has 15,000 square feet (1394 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe Amenities
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowboarding and return when the snow melts for hiking/biking trails and mountain biking. After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or soothe your muscles in the spa tub. The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage, ski equipment rentals, and ski passes.
The resort offers a coffee shop/café. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury resort also offers an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a children's club. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe is a smoke-free property.
- Spa services on site
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 170
- Number of floors - 6
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Children's club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 15,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1394
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Shopping on site
- Ski storage
- Ski passes available
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- First-run movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Manzanita - This restaurant specializes in Californian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
The Living Room - This lobby lounge specializes in Californian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Backyard Bar and BBQ - This restaurant specializes in barbecue and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Cafe Blue - This café serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare.
Highlands Bar - This bar serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include ski-in/ski-out access, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Snowshoeing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include hot stone massages, massages, facials, and body wraps. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy.
- Body treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Hot stone massage
- Prenatal massage
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Couples treatment rooms
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Children's club/arcade access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/valet service
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per day
- Pet fee: USD 125 per room, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Silver, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.