Availability: Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 3 children)
Premium Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Premium Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 3 children)
Balcony SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Stateline SuiteMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Patio SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 infants)
2-room suites, free breakfast, next to casinos and Heavenly gondola
Located in South Lake Tahoe (South Lake Tahoe), Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel is minutes from Heavenly Mountain Gondola and Heavenly Village.
This eco-friendly resort is within close proximity of Van Sickle Bi-State Park and Casino at MontBleu Lake Tahoe.
Make yourself at home in one of the 400 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Digital programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary weekday newspapers.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and ski storage.
Grab a bite to eat at the resort's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in South Lake Tahoe? This resort has 10000 square feet (929 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel Amenities
Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel offers more than 10,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. Meeting rooms, boardrooms, and a ballroom that can accommodate up to 440 guests. The South Lake Tahoe hotel also provides audiovisual equipment, technical support, and property-wide wireless Internet access (fee). Our business provides three desktop computers complimentary for our guests, available 24 hours. Other facilities and services include in-room massage and body treatments, a ski rental / repair / storage center. Evening Happy Hour for two hours featuring a selection of beer / wine and cocktails.
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 400
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 9
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Ski storage
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Designated smoking areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 21
- Year Built 1991
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Sofa bed
- Hair dryer
- Separate sitting area
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Iron/ironing board
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
All guests can take advantage of a complimentary full breakfast buffet served daily in the second floor Garden Atrium, adjacent to the indoor pool / fitness center. Echo Lounge - This restaurant offers family-friendly, California Casual Cuisine with multiple HD TV's. Open for lunch and dinner. Customized menus or banquet buffets for up to 300 guests can be created, and four-course private dining with theme dinners are available.
Just off the atrium, an indoor pool and spa tub in a glass-enclosed solarium offer pleasant spots to swim or soak after a day on the lake or the slopes. Guests also receive complimentary access to a private beach. Outside the hotel, the Lake Tahoe area is a mecca for all sorts of outdoor recreation. In the winter, popular activities include cross-country and downhill skiing, snowmobiling, dog sledding, sleigh riding, sledding, and snowshoeing. In the summer, guests swim, sail, or boat on Lake Tahoe or hit the surrounding trails by foot, bike, or horse. The recreational activities listed below are available near the resort; fees may apply.
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.