Please enter your travel dates.
Room, 2 Double Beds, Mountain View - Seasonal Promotion!
Room, 1 King Bed, Mountain View - Seasonal Promotion!
Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony - Seasonal Promotion!
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Balcony - Seasonal Promotion!
Mountain-lodge style Tahoe resort with private beach
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino in Incline Village, you'll be on a lake and close to Diamond Peak Ski Resort and Sand Harbor.
This 4-star resort is within the vicinity of Kings Beach State Park and Old Brockway Golf Course.
Make yourself at home in one of the 422 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Cable programming along with video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, as well as multi-line phones with free local calls and voice mail.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including a casino and a nightclub. Additional features include concierge services, supervised childcare/activities, and babysitting/childcare. You'll be on the slopes in no time with the complimentary ski shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
The Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino features a rustic lobby with overstuffed leather chairs, a massive fireplace, and crafted stonework. The location for winter sports is prime with the major ski resorts of Alpine Meadows, Diamond Peak, Northstar-at-Tahoe, Squaw Valley and Mt. Rose and Heavenly all accessible.
Supervised activities are offered for children, along with a video-game room. The resort offers an on-site casino for gaming action and a business center with complimentary wired (high-speed) Internet access.
Valet and self parking—in a secured outside lot with in/out privileges—are included in the daily resort fee (gratuity is not included). Boat and RV parking are not permitted.
- Spa services on site
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Valet parking
- Free parking
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Arcade/game room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 422
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 12
- Babysitting or childcare
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Free self parking
- On private beach
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Snack bar/deli
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free self parking, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Clock radio
- Video-game console
The Lone Eagle Grille - This lodge-style lakefront restaurant features enormous rooms with oversize, vaulted ceilings and double-sided, river-rock fireplaces. Specialties include venison medallions, duck breast in apricot-calavados sauce, tempura tofu steak, plus steak, seafood, and prime rib. A guitarist plays in the lounge Wednesday through Sunday. Lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch served.
Stillwater Bar and Grill - This casual poolside dining venue is open seasonally and also serves cocktails.
The Sierra Café - Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served daily, both buffet-style and with à la carte service. Highlights include a seafood buffet on Fridays and prime rib on Saturdays.
Cutthroat's Saloon - A pressed-tin ceiling, wood-and-leather seating, and oil lanterns set the scene in this saloon which serves pub food and seasonal specials.
Lakeside Bar & Grill - In summer, this casual spot on the beach serves barbecue lunches on picnic tables.
Mountain Grinds - Get a serving of coffee, hot chocolate, and pastries here.
The 20,000 square foot Grand Lodge Casino is open 24 hours every day and provides slots, video poker, blackjack, craps, roulette, a poker room, and a full-service sports book. Blackjack tournaments take place every Wednesday evening and slot machines are 100% Ticket-In/Ticket-Out.
Free Player's Advantage Cards earn points for machine and table-game play, that can be redeemed for cash and comps.
Bicycles, boats, canoes, kayaks, Jet Skis, sailboats, and paddleboats can be rented on the beach; waterskiing is also available.
Nearby summer activities include ballooning and mountain climbing. Nearby winter activities include skiing, snowmobiling, sleigh riding, sledding, and snowshoeing. 2 Robert Trent Jones-designed, 18-hole golf courses are within 1 mile; there are also 12 more golf courses within an hour of the resort.
The recreational activities listed below are available at or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Volleyball nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Boating on site
- Dock on site
- Fishing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Running track/path on site
- Sailing on site
- Swimming on site
- Water skiing on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Mountain view from spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Number of treatment rooms 16
- Couples treatment rooms
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 28.25 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- Additional inclusions
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.