Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Room, 1 King Bed
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Premium Room, 1 King Bed
Vegas-style action and amenities near Lake Tahoe
With a stay at Harveys Resort & Casino in Stateline (South Lake Tahoe), you'll be minutes from Heavenly Village and close to Heavenly Ski Resort.
This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Edgewood Golf Course and Ski Run Marina.
Make yourself at home in one of the 742 air-conditioned guestrooms. Pay movies provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and irons/ironing boards, as well as phones with voice mail.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. A sauna and a steam room offer a relaxing way to wind down after a day on the slopes. This resort also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and an arcade/game room.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 5 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Free parking is available onsite.
Harvey's Resort & Casino heated pool is open year-round. A sprawling 24-hour casino features a Sportsbook with 76 TV screens, plus a smoke-free poker room.
The wedding chapel's 18-foot-high windows frame mountain views; weddings are also held aboard the hotel-operated Tahoe Star yacht, or elsewhere around the lake. There's also 20,000 square feet of space for receptions and meetings. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the property (surcharge); guests staying at the hotel receive wireless Internet access as part of their resort fee. The resort also has a fitness center.
Valet and self parking are complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Arcade/game room
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Year Built 1986
- Number of floors - 19
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Total number of rooms - 742
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Valet parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking
- Shopping on site
- Steam room
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Currency exchange
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking garage
- Room service
- Number of restaurants - 5
- 24-hour business center
- Snack bar/deli
- Security guard
- Ski shuttle
- Ski storage
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Self parking, Valet parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Extra towels/bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
19 Kitchen and Bar - Serving traditional American fare with sweeping lake and mountain views on the 19th floor, this restaurant has a menu includes filet mignon, roasted rack of lamb, and Chilean sea bass. Reservations are recommended.
Cabo Wabo - Located in the tunnel between Harrah's and Harveys, this restaurant has Tex-Mex specialties including fajitas, tacos, and Aaron's chimichanga. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Sage Room Steak House - This western-themed restaurant has original artwork by Charles M. Russell and Frederic Remington and a classic-style menu includes Beef Wellington and Chateaubriand. It is reputed for tableside service and a well-stocked wine cellar. Reservations are recommended.
Hard Rock Cafe - Tahoe's version of the Hard Rock Cafe features the chain restaurant's signature rock 'n' roll theme and memorabilia collection in a rustic setting, with timber beams and stone fireplace. Clips of classic concerts play on numerous TVs. The menu includes burgers, ribs, steaks, and salads. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
Sierra Choices Deli - Deli classics, soups, and salads are served.
Starbucks - Guests can find coffees and pastries on the lobby level.
This Stateline hotel has a heated pool, and fitness center (surcharge) offering cardio and weight equipment. Heavenly Sports, located on the lobby level, rents, services, and sells seasonal sporting equipment and gear. During the summer months, the hotel runs lake tours aboard William Harrah's legendary 54-foot, 36-passenger yacht, the Tahoe Star.
Mountain biking, hiking, and boating are popular in the summer months, and top-rated Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course is less than a half-mile away. Lake Tahoe is home to the largest concentration of ski resorts in North America, and the gondola lift at Heavenly is just 2 blocks from the hotel. Sleigh rides and ice skating are within 2 blocks as well, and several outfitters offer area snowmobile tours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Swimming on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Reflections - Full-service health spa with 7 treatment rooms. Spa services include massages, body scrubs and wraps, and facial treatments.
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room, Pet maximum weight in lb is
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 75 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.