Please enter your travel dates.
Villa, 1 Bedroom, Garden View - Hot Deal
- One King Bed
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to 50% off the room rate, reflected in the rate at time of booking
- Complimentary daily breakfast
Deluxe Room, Garden View - Best Avaialble Rate
- One King Bed
- Accommodations as selected
- Complimentary breakfast for 2 persons
Deluxe Room, Sea View - Best Avaialble Rate
- One King Bed
Villa, 1 Bedroom, Beachside - Best Avaialble Rate
- One King Bed
Resort with private beach, full-service spa
With a stay at Renaissance Koh Samui Resort & Spa in Koh Samui (Maret), you'll be close to Silver Beach and Hin Ta and Hin Yai.
This 5-star resort is within close proximity of Coco Splash Waterpark and Lamai Night Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 78 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your room comes with a Select Comfort bed, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Rooms have private balconies. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms have jetted bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and an outdoor pool. This resort also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), supervised childcare/activities, and babysitting/childcare. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Koh Samui? This resort has 2583 square feet (240 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a ferry terminal shuttle.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Step outside to feel the sun on your face and the sand in your toes on the white sand beach. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at Renaissance Koh Samui Resort & Spa like an outdoor pool and a children's pool.
Dining is available at one of the resort's 3 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This luxury resort also offers a health club, a spa tub, and a steam room. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 78
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 7
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 240
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2583
- Security guard
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Video library
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Secure parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Jetted bathtub
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Free movie channels
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
TawaNN Restaurant - This restaurant overlooks the ocean. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Banana Leaf - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Tapas - Overlooking the garden, this tapas bar serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Unique discovery experiences in our Samui resort includes movies on the beach, sunset cocktail, adventure and culture tour, Thai cooking workshop, trip to the local rum distillery, yoga classes, jungle adventure, exploring Samui island with mountain bike and much more.
A private beach and a health club are featured at the resort. An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Running track/path on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Sports center on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Quan Spa has 4 treatment rooms including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa; other services include facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a mud bath.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: THB 600 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 800 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): THB 800 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: THB 800 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: THB 800 per day (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.