Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room - Hot Deals Stay 2 Nights Save up to 20%
- 1 king
Deluxe Room - Hot Deals Stay 2 Nights Save up to 20%
- Double Occupancy
Premium Room - Hot Deals Stay 2 Nights Save up to 20%
- 1 king
4-star Art Deco hotel with 3 restaurants in Kathmandu (Thamel)
With a stay at Radisson Hotel Kathmandu, you'll be centrally located in Kathmandu, convenient to King's Palace and Pashupatinath Temple.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Narayanhiti Palace Museum and Garden of Dreams.
Make yourself at home in one of the 260 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed, and all rooms are furnished with double sofa beds. Private kitchens make it easy to prepare your meals. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests who want to try their luck at the slots can hop on the complimentary casino shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Kathmandu? This hotel has 4736 square feet (440 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a health club, Radisson Hotel Kathmandu features a spa tub and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and secretarial services. Event facilities measuring 4736 square feet (440 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This Art Deco hotel also offers a steam room, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can use the business facilities at a partner hotel. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 2 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Onsite self parking and valet parking are complimentary.
Radisson Hotel Kathmandu has designated areas for smoking.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 260
- Number of floors - 7
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Casino shuttle (complimentary)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 440
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Year Built 1998
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4736
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking, Free valet parking, Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free movie channels
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed size
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
The Fun Cafe - Overlooking the garden, this café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered. Reservations are required.
Splash bar and grill - This poolside tapas bar serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Olive Garden - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
The Cornor Bar - This pub serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Boating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: NPR 4850
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: NPR 2500 (from 2 to 6 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: NPR 4850
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: NPR 2500 (from 2 to 6 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: NPR 1000 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NPR 1000 per day (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 16 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Bronze Benchmarked, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.