Book your room at Radisson Hotel Kathmandu
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Premium RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star Art Deco hotel with 3 restaurants in Kathmandu (Thamel)
With a stay at Radisson Hotel Kathmandu, you'll be centrally located in Kathmandu, convenient to King's Palace and Pashupatinath Temple.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Narayanhiti Palace Museum and Garden of Dreams.
Make yourself at home in one of the 260 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed, and all rooms are furnished with double sofa beds. Private kitchens make it easy to prepare your meals. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests who want to try their luck at the slots can hop on the complimentary casino shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Kathmandu? This hotel has 4736 square feet (440 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference space, and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free valet parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to a health club, Radisson Hotel Kathmandu features a spa tub and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 4736 square feet (440 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This Art Deco hotel also offers a steam room, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 2 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Onsite self parking and valet parking are complimentary.
Radisson Hotel Kathmandu has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 260
- Number of floors - 7
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Casino shuttle (complimentary)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Rooftop terrace
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 440
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Year Built 1998
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 4736
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed internet ( 1000 NPR per day )
Park your car
Free self parking, Free valet parking
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Sofa bed size
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
The Fun Cafe - Overlooking the garden, this café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Splash bar and grill - This poolside tapas bar serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Olive Garden - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
The Cornor Bar - This pub serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Radisson Hotel Kathmandu
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: NPR 4850
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: NPR 2500 (from 2 to 6 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: NPR 4850
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: NPR 2500 (from 2 to 6 years old)
- Breakfast fee: NPR 1000 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NPR 1000 per day (rates may vary)
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 16 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.