Please enter your travel dates.
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
- One King Bed
Traditional Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
- One King Bed
Overland Park eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Located in Overland Park, Sheraton Overland Park Hotel at the Convention Center is in the suburbs, minutes from Overland Park Convention Center, and close to Towne Center Plaza.
This eco-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of Corporate Woods and Nerman Museum of Contemporary Art.
Make yourself at home in one of the 412 air-conditioned guestrooms. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as multi-line phones with voice mail.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, banquet facilities, and exhibit space. Free self parking is available onsite.
In addition to an indoor pool, Sheraton Overland Park Hotel at the Convention Center provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Sheraton Overland Park Hotel at the Convention Center is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Free self parking
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 14
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 412
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 20
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic check-out
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
OP1906 Bar and Grill - This restaurant specializes in southern cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at noon
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per night
- Pet fee: USD 40 per pet, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.