Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Kansas City Airport
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Kansas City (Tarrytown)
Located in Kansas City (Tarrytown), Courtyard by Marriott Kansas City Airport is convenient to Tiffany Greens Golf Course and Zona Rosa.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Zona Rosa Shopping Mall and Harley-Davidson Factory.
Make yourself at home in one of the 149 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary weekday newspapers.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in the lobby.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Kansas City? This hotel features 1250 square feet (113 square meters) of event facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Kansas City Airport Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Kansas City Airport provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
A business center is on site at this 3-star property. Event facilities measure 1250 square feet (113 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and a grocery/convenience store. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Courtyard by Marriott Kansas City Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Conference space size (feet) - 1250
- Conference space size (meters) - 113
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Smoke-free property
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 149
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 9:30 AM.
The Bistro - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Courtyard by Marriott Kansas City Airport Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 10 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.