Please enter your travel dates.
Mini Suite Two Queen Sofabeds
- 2 queen
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- 2 queen
Studio Suite King bed
- 1 king
Kamloops eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
When you stay at Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops in Kamloops, you'll be in the suburbs and convenient to Aberdeen Mall and Tournament Capital Centre.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Sunmore Ginseng Factory and Thompson Rivers University.
Make yourself at home in one of the 81 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a waterslide, and a spa tub. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and a television in the lobby.
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served daily in the breakfast area.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops provides a waterslide, a spa tub, and a fitness center. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A 24-hour business center is on site. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 81
- Number of floors - 4
- Free breakfast
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Free covered parking
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free covered parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a waterslide and a fitness center.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 100
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 2 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 20.00 per pet, per night
- Deposit: CAD 200.00 per night (cash only)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.