Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed (Cavell)
- One Queen and One Sofa Bed
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Room (Whistlers)
- One Queen and One Sofa Bed
Family-friendly Jasper hotel with a restaurant
When you stay at Pyramid Lake Resort in Jasper, you'll be on a lake and convenient to Patricia Lake and Pyramid Lake.
This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Lake Annette and Lake Edith.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 62 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Rooms have private balconies where you can take in lake and mountain views. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a spa tub and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Pyramid Lake Resort.
Featured amenities include express check-out, a 24-hour front desk, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Planning an event in Jasper? This hotel has 860 square feet (77 square meters) of space consisting of banquet facilities and a meeting/conference room.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Pyramid Lake Resort features a spa tub and a fitness center. Event facilities measuring 860 square feet (77 square meters) include a meeting/conference room and banquet facilities. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and a picnic area.
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 62
- Number of buildings/towers - 12
- Event catering
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Spa tub
- Picnic area
- Banquet facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 860
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 77
- Free outdoor parking
- One meeting/conference room
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Lake view
- Mountain view
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
The Pines - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Paddle boats (pedalos) on site
- Fishing nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per room, per night
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.