Please enter your travel dates.
Hinton eco-friendly hotel with a complimentary breakfast
With a stay at Lakeview Inn and Suites Hinton in Hinton, you'll be convenient to Dr. Duncan Murray Recreation Centre and Hinton and District Chamber of Commerce.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Hinton Bike Park and Alberta Forestry Service Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 55 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities. Event facilities at this hotel consist of small meeting rooms and a meeting/conference room. Free parking is available onsite.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Business-related amenities consist of a meeting/conference room and small meeting rooms. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. 3 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and laundry facilities. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Lakeview Inn and Suites Hinton has designated areas for smoking.
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- One meeting/conference room
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Self parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per room, per night (maximum CAD 100.00 per stay)
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per stay (for stays between 1 May - 31 December)
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.