Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Luxury Room, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Luxury Double Room
- One Double Bed
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom (Premium)
- One King Bed
5-star luxury hotel in Jaipur with 3 restaurants
Located in Jaipur, Jai Mahal Palace is close to Sawai Mansingh Stadium and Museum of Indology.
This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Central Museum and Ram Niwas Gardens.
Make yourself at home in one of the 94 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club and an outdoor pool. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and supervised childcare/activities.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
In addition to a full-service spa, Jai Mahal Palace features an outdoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 5-star property offers access to a business center, a technology helpdesk, and secretarial services. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and exhibit space. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and an arcade/game room. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. Onsite valet parking is complimentary.
Jai Mahal Palace has designated areas for smoking.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Technology helpdesk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Secure parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 94
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Medical assistance available
- Beauty services
- Currency exchange
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Picnic area
- Arcade/game room
- Pool table
- Fireplace in lobby
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 3
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free valet parking
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Secure parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Access via exterior corridors
- Ceiling fan
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Sewing kit
- Bathroom phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom scale
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Welcome amenities
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Cinnamon - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Giardino - This fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Playground nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; Permanent Account Number (PAN) cards will not be accepted due to national regulations. Guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Indian citizens must show a PAN card at check-out for cash transactions exceeding INR 25000.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 4758
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2379 (from 5 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 7434
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 3418 (from 5 to 11 years old)
- A 17.42 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: INR 833 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 125 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 125 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.