Availability: The Lodge and Club at Ponte Vedra Beach
Deluxe Room, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior Room, OceanfrontMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Oceanfront (Preferred)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, One King and One Sofa Bed, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Mediterranean-style oceanfront resort hotel
With a stay at The Lodge and Club at Ponte Vedra Beach in Ponte Vedra Beach (Beach Cities), you'll be within the vicinity of TPC at Sawgrass and Jacksonville Beach Pier.
This 4-star condominium resort is within the vicinity of Adventure Landing and Mayo Clinic Florida.
Make yourself at home in one of the 66 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private patios. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. This condominium resort also features concierge services, supervised childcare/activities, and babysitting/childcare.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of The Lodge and Club at Ponte Vedra Beach. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this condominium resort consist of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Lodge and Club at Ponte Vedra Beach Amenities
Occupying 10 acres along a private beach, the Lodge and Club at Ponte Vedra Beach features Mediterranean-style decor with Spanish-tiled roofs, wrought-iron accents, and classic archways. An oceanfront bistro specializes in grilled seafood, and the Innlet Dining Room offers steaks, Italian fare, and coastal dishes. Guests enjoy 2 outdoor pools, a well-equipped health club with fitness classes, and privileges at 2 18-hole golf courses located at a nearby partner resort. Onsite recreation rentals include bicycles, boogie boards, and ocean kayaks. The resort's 13,000 square feet of meeting space accommodate up to 150 guests, and wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the property. A lobby shop sells resort wear, reading materials, and gifts. Complimentary valet parking is provided.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 66
- Free valet parking
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Room service
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- DVD player
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Turndown service
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station
Innlet Dining Room & Lounge - Top-floor restaurant with large windows and sweeping ocean views. Fresh coastal seafood, steaks, and Italian fare. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Adjacent fireside lounge with cocktail and bar menu.
The Oasis - Open-air oceanfront bistro. Salads, sandwiches, and grilled seafood. Open seasonally for lunch and dinner.
A 13,500-square-foot health club includes an outdoor lap pool, spa tub, sauna, steam room, strength-training and cardio equipment, free weights, and more than 45 complimentary weekly group fitness classes. An additional outdoor pool is adjacent to the resort's private beach, and ocean kayaks, bicycles, boogie boards, and surf boards are available for rent. Guests enjoy privileges at 2 18-hole golf courses at the partner resort Ponte Vedra Beach Inn & Club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Sailing on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The Lodge and Club at Ponte Vedra Beach Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 24.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- The Lodge and Club at Ponte Vedra Beach is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.