Availability: Omni Jacksonville Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Downtown Jacksonville near Times-Union Center and Jacksonville Landing
With a stay at Omni Jacksonville Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Jacksonville, steps from Jacksonville Symphony Orchestra and minutes from Jacksonville Landing.
This 4-star hotel is close to Jacksonville Museum of Modern Art and Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens.
Make yourself at home in one of the 354 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries.
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 2 mi.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves lunch and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a computer station. Planning an event in Jacksonville? This hotel has 14000 square feet (1301 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Omni Jacksonville Hotel Amenities
Omni Jacksonville Hotel welcomes leisure and business travelers with luxurious accommodations, 12 break-out meeting rooms, and a ballroom that holds 700 guests. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the hotel lobby. The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle within 2 miles of the hotel.
Leisure options include a 24-hour fitness center and an outdoor pool located on a fourth-floor terrace. A lobby bistro serves regional cuisine, and an adjacent lounge offers daily drink specials. Parking is available for a fee.
This property welcomes dogs for a surcharge.
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 354
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 16
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1301
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 14000
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Year Built 1987
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Juliette's Bistro - this lively lobby bistro, renovated in 2014, specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Favorites include fresh seafood, salads, and pastas. J Bar - hand-crafted cocktails, local brewed beer, and an extensive wine list. Open late.
Located on the fourth-floor terrace, the outdoor splash pool provides views of the Jacksonville skyline. Overlooking the pool, the fitness center includes stationary bikes, stair machines, treadmills, and free weights.
The 18-hole courses at the Golf Club of Jacksonville and Pine Lakes Golf Club are both within 17 miles of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Omni Jacksonville Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per room, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.