Please enter your travel dates.
Downtown Jacksonville near Times-Union Center and Jacksonville Landing
With a stay at Omni Jacksonville Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Jacksonville, steps from Jacksonville Symphony Orchestra and minutes from Jacksonville Landing.
This 4-star hotel is close to Jacksonville Museum of Modern Art and Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens.
Make yourself at home in one of the 354 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries.
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 2 mi.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves lunch and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and an Internet point. Planning an event in Jacksonville? This hotel has 14000 square feet (1301 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite, and additional parking (subject to charges) can be found nearby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Omni Jacksonville Hotel welcomes leisure and business travelers with luxurious accommodations, 12 break-out meeting rooms, and a ballroom that holds 700 guests. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the hotel lobby. The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle within 2 miles of the hotel.
Leisure options include a 24-hour fitness center and an outdoor pool located on a fourth-floor terrace. A lobby bistro serves regional cuisine, and an adjacent lounge offers daily drink specials. Parking is available for a fee.
This property welcomes dogs for a surcharge.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 354
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 16
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Internet point
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Self parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Street parking (metered)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 14000
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1301
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 15
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Year Built 1987
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking, Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Juliette's Bistro - this lively lobby bistro, renovated in 2014, specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Favorites include fresh seafood, salads, and pastas. J Bar - hand-crafted cocktails, local brewed beer, and an extensive wine list. Open late.
Located on the fourth-floor terrace, the outdoor splash pool provides views of the Jacksonville skyline. Overlooking the pool, the fitness center includes stationary bikes, stair machines, treadmills, and free weights.
The 18-hole courses at the Golf Club of Jacksonville and Pine Lakes Golf Club are both within 17 miles of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boating nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
- Ziplining nearby
- Beach volleyball nearby
- Beach yoga nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per room, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.