Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room - Advance Purchase
- 1 bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking - Advance Purchase Non Refundable
- 2 queen
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking - Advance Purchase
- 2 queen
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking - Advance Purchase
- 1 king
Eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Jacksonville (Southeast Jacksonville)
With a stay at Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows in Jacksonville (Southeast Jacksonville), you'll be close to St. Johns Town Center.
This eco-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of University of North Florida and The Avenues.
Make yourself at home in one of the 98 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a spa tub, a 24-hour fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a computer station, audiovisual equipment, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Jacksonville? This hotel has 4000 square feet (360 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, banquet facilities, and exhibit space. Self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 4000 square feet (360 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and room service (during limited hours).
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Audiovisual equipment
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 360
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Computer station
- Free outdoor parking
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4000
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Exhibit space
- Self parking
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 98
- Number of floors - 5
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Cable TV service
Kems - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 3.00 and USD 10.00 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.