Availability: Crowne Plaza Jacksonville-Riverfront
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking, River ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Room, 1 King Bed, River ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Jacksonville eco-friendly hotel near Museum of Science and History
Crowne Plaza Jacksonville-Riverfront is in the heart of Jacksonville, walking distance from Museum of Science and History and Alexander Brest Planetarium.
This eco-friendly hotel is close to Jacksonville Museum of Modern Art and Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens.
Make yourself at home in one of the 292 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Satellite programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary weekday newspapers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and shopping on site.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and lunch, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Crowne Plaza Jacksonville-Riverfront Amenities
Crowne Plaza Jacksonville-Riverfront features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour business center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Television in lobby
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 292
- Number of floors - 10
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Shower/tub combination
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
Crowne Plaza Jacksonville-Riverfront has a restaurant serving breakfast and lunch.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Crowne Plaza Jacksonville-Riverfront Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at either check-in or check-out.
- Self parking: $10 per 24-hour period
- Valet parking: $14 per 24-hour periodThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.