Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, City View
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Jetted Tub
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Beachfront resort for sun and fun
With a stay at Best Western Oceanfront in Jacksonville Beach (Beach Cities), you'll be minutes from Jacksonville Beach Pier and close to Adventure Landing.
This beach resort is within the vicinity of Mayo Clinic Florida and Windsor Parke Golf Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with down blankets. 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in the lobby.
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include an Internet point, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This beach resort also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and express check-out. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Best Western Oceanfront is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 3
- Express check-out
- Internet point
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Microwave in lobby
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking (limited spaces)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free self parking, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Down blanket
- Pillowtop mattress
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Free local calls
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
- Free Wi-Fi
A complimentary continental breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay (cash only)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.