Please enter your travel dates.
- Two Queen Beds
Eco-friendly resort with an outdoor pool, in Moran (South Entrance Yellowstone)
Located in Moran (South Entrance Yellowstone), Jackson Lake Lodge is close to Oxbow Bend and Grand View Point.
This eco-friendly resort is within the region of Colter Bay Visitor Center and Jenny Lake.
Make yourself at home in one of the 385 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with voice mail.
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 40 mi.
Satisfy your appetite at the resort's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, an Internet point, and a computer station. Planning an event in Moran? This resort has 17000 square feet (1579 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed during the winter season.
In addition to an outdoor pool, Jackson Lake Lodge provides a seasonal outdoor pool and a children's pool. The resort offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and secretarial services. Event facilities measuring 17000 square feet (1579 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly resort also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. A complimentary area shuttle within 40 mi is available for guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Jackson Lake Lodge has designated areas for smoking.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 385
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1955
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1579
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
- Pool sun loungers
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 17000
- Secretarial services
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 30
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Ceiling fan
- Access via exterior corridors
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the restaurant between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Mural Room - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Pioneer Grill - This diner specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Blue Heron - This bar specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Poolside BBQ and Cafe - This poolside café specializes in barbecue and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Coffee Cart - This coffee shop serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hot springs nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bird watching on site
- Ecotours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Playground on site
- Rafting on site
- Swimming on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 17 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 11 per night
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Sustainable Tourism Eco-certification Program (STEP) - 3 Stars, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.