Availability: Barcelo Ixtapa Beach All Inclusive
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Superior Room, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Family Suite (Junior)Max Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 4 children, 2 infants)
Superior Room, Ocean View (Club Premuium)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Beachfront resort with relaxing spa services
With a stay at Barcelo Ixtapa Beach All Inclusive in Ixtapa, you'll be minutes from Ixtapa Golf Course and Magic World Aquapark.
This all-inclusive resort is within close proximity of Vista Hermosa Beach and Delfiniti.
Make yourself at home in one of the 398 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies. High-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This resort also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and an arcade/game room.
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite to eat at the resort's restaurant, where you can take in a garden view, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Thirsty? Quench your thirst at a bar/lounge, a poolside bar, or a swim-up bar.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Barcelo Ixtapa Beach All Inclusive Amenities
- All-Inclusive Details
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
- Surcharges for:
- premium food items
- premium or imported non-alcoholic beverages
- premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- bottled wine
- bottled liquor
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports, land activities, and use of recreational facilities and equipment are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Water fitness
- Supervised activities for children between 5 and 12 years old
- Open from 10 AM until noon and from noon until 6 PM
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Onsite live performances
- Airport transfers
- Use of golf cart
- Use of golf equipment
- Golf green fees
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Motorized water sports
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Premium food items
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Snorkeling excursions
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Wireless Internet access
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
Barcelo Ixtapa Beach All Inclusive is an all-inclusive resort. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. Hit the beach and work on your tan in the sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with complimentary cabanas and umbrellas. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Barcelo Ixtapa Beach All Inclusive like a children's club, an outdoor pool, and a children's pool.
The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Complimentary self parking and valet parking are available on site.
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Swim-up bar
- Children's pool
- Spa services on site
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Arcade/game room
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 12
- Tennis on site
- Wedding services
- Children's club
- Total number of rooms - 398
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- On private beach
- Room service (24 hours)
- Direct access to private beach
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (complimentary)
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free valet parking
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Don Quijote - Overlooking the garden, this theme restaurant specializes in Spanish cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
Veranda Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Caracol Restaurant - This poolside restaurant serves lunch only.
La Palapa Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves lunch only.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a private beach and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Playground on site
- Volleyball on site
- Hot stone massage
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Barcelo Ixtapa Beach All Inclusive Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Gold Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.