Availability: Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing
Please enter your travel dates.
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Indianapolis (Carmel - North Indianapolis)
With a stay at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing in Indianapolis (Carmel - North Indianapolis), you'll be minutes from Fashion Mall at Keystone and close to Fastimes Indoor Karting.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Castleton Square and Waterpark at Monon Community Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 395 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2011.
Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing is a smoke-free property.
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 12
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 395
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 33
- 24-hour business center
- Free self parking
- Shopping on site
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
Keystone Cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 75
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.