Please enter your travel dates.
- 2 double
- 2 double
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Indianapolis (Carmel - North Indianapolis)
With a stay at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing in Indianapolis (Carmel - North Indianapolis), you'll be minutes from Fashion Mall at Keystone and close to Fastimes Indoor Karting.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Castleton Square and Waterpark at Monon Community Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 395 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2011.
Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Room service (limited hours)
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 12
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 395
- Free parking
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Microwave in lobby
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 33
- Free garage parking
- Shopping on site
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Free garage parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Free movie channels
- Pillowtop mattress
Keystone Cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 75
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.