Please enter your travel dates.
Two queen beds evolution room
- Two Queen Beds
One king one bedroom evolution ste
- One King Bed
Suite, One King Bed, Accessible
- One King Bed
One king evolution room
- One King Bed
Indianapolis eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
When you stay at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport in Indianapolis, you'll be close to Chateau Thomas Winery.
This eco-friendly hotel is within the region of 8 Seconds Saloon and Rolls-Royce Heritage Trust.
Make yourself at home in one of the 126 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access and shopping on site.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and express check-in. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours).
Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 126
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 5
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Free outdoor parking
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free outdoor parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Great American Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Dinner is available from room service (during limited hours).
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 10 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per stay
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.