Please enter your travel dates.
2 Queens - No Refund
- 2 queen
King Shower Only - No Refund
- 1 king
King Bed - No Refunds
- 1 king
Two Queen Beds, Non-Smoking, Accessible (Mobile Hearing Accessories) - No Refunds
- 2 queen
Indianapolis eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
With a stay at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100 in Indianapolis, you'll be close to SportZone and Traders Point Creamery.
This eco-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of Eagle Creek Park and Eagle Creek Golf Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 110 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary weekday newspapers.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center.
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Indianapolis? This hotel has facilities measuring 800 square feet (72 square meters), including a meeting/conference room. Free parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100 provides a spa tub and a fitness center. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Event facilities measure 800 square feet (72 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and self parking. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Self parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 72
- One meeting/conference room
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 800
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 110
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.