Availability: Fanadir Hotel El Gouna - Adults Only
4-star eco-friendly hotel in El Gouna with an outdoor pool
Located in El Gouna, Fanadir Hotel El Gouna - Adults Only is by the sea and close to El Gouna Beach and El Gouna Golf Club.
This 4-star hotel is within the vicinity of Desert Breath Land Art and Church of St. Mary and the Archangels.
Make yourself at home in one of the 54 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private balconies. High-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can catch a ride on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 5 km.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, where you can take in a pool view. Snacks are also available at a coffee shop/café. Thirsty? Quench your thirst at a bar/lounge, a poolside bar, or a swim-up bar.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in El Gouna? This hotel has facilities measuring 807 square feet (75 square meters), including a meeting/conference room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Fanadir Hotel El Gouna - Adults Only Amenities
Fanadir Hotel El Gouna - Adults Only features an outdoor pool and a children's pool. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities measuring 807 square feet (75 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 5 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Fanadir Hotel El Gouna - Adults Only has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 54
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 807
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 75
- Children's pool heated
- Swim-up bar
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Year Built 2010
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Outdoor pool heated
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillow menu
The Sail - This restaurant overlooks the pool.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Fanadir Hotel El Gouna - Adults Only Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 80
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 13 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 13 per day (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Star - Four, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.