Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Children Eat Free
- 1 king
- 2 double
- Accommodations as selected
- Complimentary meals for children ages 12 and younger when dining with a paying adult
Suburban Houston hotel with link to concert venue
Located in The Woodlands, The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center is in the suburbs and minutes from Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion and Woodlands Mall.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Market Street and Memorial Hermann.
Make yourself at home in one of the 341 air-conditioned guestrooms. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as multi-line phones with voice mail.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and a technology helpdesk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
The Marriott is located in the Woodlands master-planned community, 27 miles north of downtown Houston. The area includes shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues along a waterway. The hotel is linked via sky bridge to the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, a major concert stage.
In addition to a restaurant, a lounge, and a coffee shop, room service is available from early morning to late evening.
Conveniences include room service, two concierge levels, a complimentary guest laundry, and a staffed business center with two computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharge). An additional computer with high-speed Internet access and a printer is in the lobby, where wireless Internet access is also available (surcharges). The hotel offers 27 meeting and conference rooms.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 12
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Concierge desk
- Express check-in
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Full-service health spa
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 341
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Ristorante Tuscany - Italian restaurant with exhibition kitchen and extensive wine list. Indoor and patio seating overlooking Woodlands Waterway. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Acqua Lounge - Lobby-level lounge with contemporary decor and aqua tiling. Cocktails, wines, light fare. Indoor and patio seating overlooking Woodlands Waterway.
Starbucks Coffee - Coffee drinks and pastries. Open early morning to late evening.
Room service is available between 6:30 AM - 11 PM.
The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center has a heated outdoor pool with a spa tub. An adjacent fitness room contains four treadmills, three stationary bikes, three elliptical trainers, four weight machines, and free weights.
A jogging path borders the waterway behind the hotel. The 18-hole Woodlands Golf Course is within a half-mile, while the Woodforest Club at Fish Creek, 15 miles away, offers 27 holes of play. Tennis courts are also nearby. Horseback riding and water skiing are within 15 miles, and bowling and miniature golf are within five miles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 11 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.