Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Business Plan, Room, 1 King Bed
Business Plan, Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Downtown Houston atrium hotel with pool and sundeck
A stay at Hyatt Regency Houston places you in the heart of Houston, walking distance from Houston Public Library and Greater Houston Convention and Visitors Bureau.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Sam Houston Park and Houston City Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 947 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms have makeup/shaving mirrors and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 3 mi.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is conveniently located nearby.
A complimentary shuttle takes guests to popular destinations in downtown Houston and travel arrangements can be made to the trendy Galleria Mall. the hotel is also connected to the Downtown Tunnel System.
A roomy mirrored 24-hour fitness center has cardio and weight training equipment and six TVs. A large lap pool on the sixth floor, surrounded by a roomy sun deck, offers sweeping views of the Houston skyline. Bright-blooming azaleas and trees add a garden feel, and there are plenty of chaise lounges and towels.
The Hyatt Regency Houston has 71,300 square feet of meeting and event space that includes 32 flexible meeting rooms. A 24-hour FedEx business center offers flat-screen computers, a PC workstation, wireless Internet access (surcharge), printers, fax machines, photocopying, publishing services, and business supplies. Also worth mentioning are the great dining options with three restaurants, including one on the top floor.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 33
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 947
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Street parking (metered)
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour business center
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Secure parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathroom phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Trouser press
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Flat-panel TV
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
Einstein Bros Bagels and More - This marketplace and cafe offers soups and salads, sandwiches, fresh bagels, homemade pastries and a selection of coffee beverages. Open day and night.
Shula's Steak House - Lobby level restaurant and bar. Sports memorabilia on the walls and casual sports atmosphere. Menus are presented on hand-painted footballs. Steakhouse serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, children's menu.
Spindletop - This restaurant offers city views. Created by a team of award-winning chefs, Spindletop's menu focuses on fresh American seafood with a southwest flair designed to showcase the produce and ingredients from local and regional purveyors. Open for dinner only from Tuesday to Saturday from 6 p.m.
A roomy mirrored 24-hour fitness center at the Hyatt Regency Houston offers guests cardio and weight training equipment, six TVs, towels, purified water, vending machines, and restrooms. A large lap pool on the sixth floor is surrounded by a roomy sundeck and offers sweeping views of the Houston skyline. Bright-blooming azaleas and trees add a garden feel. There are plenty of chaise lounges and towels.
Houston's downtown YMCA is three blocks from the hotel and offers guests two aerobics studios, indoor/outdoor tracks, four-lane lap pool, squash and racquetball courts, two basketball courts, volleyball, saunas, steam rooms, and a complete cardio center (surcharges apply).
The 18-hole Memorial Municipal Golf Course is located three miles from the hotel. It has a rolling terrain, mature pine trees line its fairways, and several water hazards make for a challenging game (surcharges apply). The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is Noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.