Availability: Hyatt Regency Houston
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 4 children)
Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Business Plan, Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Business Plan, Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, CornerMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Downtown Houston atrium hotel with pool and sundeck
A stay at Hyatt Regency Houston places you in the heart of Houston, walking distance from Houston Public Library and Greater Houston Convention and Visitors Bureau.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Sam Houston Park and Houston City Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 947 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Premium TV channels provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 3 mi.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Houston Amenities
A complimentary shuttle takes guests to popular destinations in downtown Houston and travel arrangements can be made to the trendy Galleria Mall. the hotel is also connected to the Downtown Tunnel System.
A roomy mirrored 24-hour fitness center has cardio and weight training equipment and six TVs. A large lap pool on the sixth floor, surrounded by a roomy sun deck, offers sweeping views of the Houston skyline. Bright-blooming azaleas and trees add a garden feel, and there are plenty of chaise lounges and towels.
The Hyatt Regency Houston has 71,300 square feet of meeting and event space that includes 32 flexible meeting rooms. A 24-hour FedEx business center offers flat-screen computers, a PC workstation, complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas, printers, fax machines, photocopying, publishing services, and business supplies. Also worth mentioning are the great dining options with three restaurants, including one on the top floor. Valet parking is also available, for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 33
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 947
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Shopping on site
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
Einstein Bros Bagels and More - This marketplace and cafe offers soups and salads, sandwiches, fresh bagels, homemade pastries and a selection of coffee beverages. Open day and night.
Shula's Steak House - Lobby level restaurant and bar. Sports memorabilia on the walls and casual sports atmosphere. Menus are presented on hand-painted footballs. Steakhouse serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, children's menu.
Spindletop - This restaurant offers city views. Created by a team of award-winning chefs, Spindletop's menu focuses on fresh American seafood with a southwest flair designed to showcase the produce and ingredients from local and regional purveyors. Open for dinner only from Tuesday to Saturday from 6 p.m.
A roomy mirrored 24-hour fitness center at the Hyatt Regency Houston offers guests cardio and weight training equipment, six TVs, towels, purified water, vending machines, and restrooms. A large lap pool on the sixth floor is surrounded by a roomy sundeck and offers sweeping views of the Houston skyline. Bright-blooming azaleas and trees add a garden feel. There are plenty of chaise lounges and towels.
Houston's downtown YMCA is three blocks from the hotel and offers guests two aerobics studios, indoor/outdoor tracks, four-lane lap pool, squash and racquetball courts, two basketball courts, volleyball, saunas, steam rooms, and a complete cardio center (surcharges apply).
The 18-hole Memorial Municipal Golf Course is located three miles from the hotel. It has a rolling terrain, mature pine trees line its fairways, and several water hazards make for a challenging game (surcharges apply). The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hyatt Regency Houston Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is Noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 21 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Please note: All rate plans are nonrefundable on the following travel dates: February 11-12, 2015; March 2-3, 2015; and May 4-6, 2015 inclusive.