Please enter your travel dates.
One King Bed, Non-Smoking, Accessible
- One King Bed
Executive, One King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard 2 Queens
Dramatically designed hotel, near Houston Galleria
With a stay at Hilton Houston - Post Oak in Houston (Galleria), you'll be minutes from Uptown Plaza and Galleria Mall.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of The Galleria and Williams Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 448 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming along with video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, and designer toiletries.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 3 mi.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Houston? This hotel has 30000 square feet (2787 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom.
This Hilton hotel is one block from Houston's Galleria, with 375 stores and restaurants. Upscale retailers beneath the Galleria's soaring atriums include Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Lord & Taylor, Tiffany & Co., and Cartier.
Hotel dining options include a casual grill with buffet breakfast and Sunday champagne brunch, a lobby bar, and a pub-style bar. The business center, open 24 hours a day, offers computers, printing, faxing, and copying. The wellness area includes an outdoor pool and 24-hour fitness facilities. The hotel also offers a complimentary shuttle to destinations within 3 miles of the hotel.
The hotel has 28,000 square feet of meeting space. Kosher and regular catering are available.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge desk
- Technology helpdesk
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Secretarial services
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 448
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 14
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Technology support staff
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2787
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 23
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 30000
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Secure parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Sewing kit
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
The Promenade - Casual American grill serving buffet breakfast, à la carte lunch, dinner, and Sunday champagne brunch with carving and pasta stations.
Lobby Bar - Wood-paneled room with comfortable chairs and sofas.
Brittany Bar - Pub-style bar with TVs.
The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool with city views. The Hilton Houston at Post Oak's health club offers cardio machines, pool views, and women's and men's locker rooms with showers and saunas.
Complimentary coupons are available to a health club less than two blocks away. Memorial Park, 2.5 miles away, features a top-ranked municipal golf course, jogging paths, tennis courts, playing fields, an arboretum, and six miles of mountain and recreational bike trails along the bayous. The indoor rink at the Galleria is a popular destination for ice skaters. All these destinations are within the hotel shuttle's three-mile radius.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 14 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay