Worldwide Hotel Finder: Top Hotel Destinations
You can journey to anywhere in the U.S. from the east coast to the west coast and all along our borders with Canada and Mexico and of course over land and sea to Alaska and Hawaii. But wherever your travels take you, Travelocity can help make planning for the right hotel easy and convenient. With a wide selection of accommodations, from a bed-and-breakfast in Sedona, a ski resort in Colorado or beach side lodging in Florida, we have the online tools to make your hotel travel selection easy. So whether you feel like jumping in the car for a long road trip or prefer the convenience of flying, you can find the best deals on hotels when you book online at Travelocity.com. And for even more convenience, check out our Travelocity mobile app where you can check out and book hotels while on the go.
- Where else can you see the Eiffel Tower, take a gondola ride and ride a New York style roller coaster, all in one day in this Nevada desert city. So whether you book a Las Vegas hotel on or off the strip you will never be too far from all the action and glitz.
- See where the top tech companies call home in Silicon Valley. A stay in any one of many San Jose hotels places you near the doorsteps of tech giants like Google, Yahoo and Apple.
- This popular wedding and honeymoon destination attracts tourists of all types. But whatever the reason for your visit, whether to enjoy a traditional Hawaiian Luau, sail on a whale watching cruise or just relax and view a golden sunset from the comfort of your Maui hotel room, see why many say, "Maui no ka oi," which means "Maui is the best."
- Get amazed at a home run hit out of Wrigley Field or explore the wonders of the ocean at the Shedd Aquarium, with a hotel accommodation in Chicago you will be close to everything this city has to offer.
- From family-friendly historical sites to museums and monuments, book a Baltimore hotel and plan on a variety of fun things to see and do--with many of them free!
Newark hotels |
St. Louis hotels |
Oakland hotels |
Knoxville hotels |
Fort Walton Beach hotels |
West Palm Beach hotels |
Providence hotels |
Top Travel Destinations in Europe
Your European adventure begins here with Travelocity, where you can select from a wide variety of hotels to suit your specific business or vacation travel needs. Select from accommodations in the countryside, hotels in the center of the city and all of the action, or a romantic getaway for just the two of you. For the budget-minded traveler, be sure to check out all of our great hotel deals for many popular European destinations. And if you are unsure about which accommodation is the right one for you, check out the guest reviews to see what others are saying about the hotel and then book with confidence on Travelocity.com.
- No trip to this iconic city would be complete without a gondola ride in one of the city's picturesque waterways or a visit to where the shoot-out at the end of the James Bond film, Casino Royale, took place. Book a hotel in Venice, and these, and many more one-of-a-kind adventures await you.
- The soaring Eiffel Tower, the mammoth Louvre Museum and the cathedral of Notre-Dame beckon with a relaxing Paris hotel accommodation. And once you are settled in, get out and explore what they call, "The City of Lights."
- From historic tours through the ancient Colosseum and Roman Forum to climbing the top of St. Peter's Basilica, this city is bursting with things to do. So book a hotel in Rome and be ready to walk in the steps of ancient history.
- This city in the Netherlands has much more than vice, like the world-class Van Gogh Museum and shopping on Nine Streets. Book a hotel in Amsterdam and get ready to explore. Enjoy a visit to Vondelpark or take a family bike ride and get introduced to Amsterdam's love of pancakes.
- In a city with some of the most unique and inspiring architecture in the world, a tour of its parks, museums and churches are a must. And imagine yourself relaxing in your hotel room with a view of the Mediterranean. It can happen when you book your Barcelona hotel online at Travelocity.com.
Dublin hotels |
Naples hotels |
Munich hotels |
Copenhagen hotels |
Madrid hotels |
Nice, France hotels |
The Best Hotels in the Caribbean, South and Central America
Incredible sunny temperatures, year-round accessibility along with its proximity to the U.S. make the Caribbean, South and Central America, great destinations to travel to. Whether planning for that family vacation, your dream wedding or that next great adventure, you will find great deals and rates on hotels at these locations on Travelocity.
Great Deals on Hotels in the Caribbean, South & Central America
- Find a hotel in Cabo San Lucas and enjoy the sunny beaches, but if golf is more your thing you will find some of the most beautiful and challenging golf courses located here.
- Known for its beautiful Caribbean beaches and perfect weather, a hotel in Aruba will be your starting point as you venture off to check out fun attractions, exotic culture and the local cuisine that makes this place unique.
- Puerto Rico's attractions range from the adventurous, like underground caves, to the historic, like the 500-year old walls of the El Morro fort. But a stay in a San Juan hotel will have you discover options between those two extremes.
- For what essentially is a beach resort area, Punta Cana accommodations are near a varied selection of activities for those willing to leave the comforts of their hotel room. Ziplining or marlin fishing and even cave repelling will add some excitement to your stay.
- This is not only a famous beach destination, but there are many other things to do as well, so book a hotel in Puerto Vallarta and check out the nightlife, great restaurants, shopping, and a variety of different tours.
Los Cabos hotels |
San Jose hotels |
Montego Bay hotels |
Bermuda hotels |
Providenciales hotels |
St. Thomas hotels |
Cozumel hotels |
When you crave a vacation that will give you an amazing story, you want a place that's a little off the beaten path. Travelocity has searched far and wide to find deals on hotels, resorts, cabins and bungalows that will suit adventure seekers, families, couples, and anyone looking to have a vacation experience away from the norm. Travelocity allows you to rest in comfort, knowing that you will have a wonderful vacation without sacrificing quality. So book that hotel at that dream destination today and get ready to create your amazing story.
Top International Hotel Deals:
- No trip to Japan would be complete without visiting some of its Buddhist and Shinto temples. And when you stay at a hotel in Tokyo you can visit the Imperial Palace or learn more about its history with a visit to the Edo-Tokyo museum.
- With the world's tallest tower, manmade islands and buildings that spin, your hotel in Dubai may be as interesting as the city itself.
- Book a Bangkok hotel and get ready to eat like the locals do. With cooks borrowing from both Chinese and Indian cuisines you will definitely have an interesting blend of foods to sample.
- Want to see the cutest penguins alive? Then after you get to your Melbourne hotel, book a trip to nearby Phillip Island Nature Park and you will truly understand why these creatures are so captivating.
- Finding a hotel to stay at in Mexico City is easier than deciding what places you want to visit after you get there. One popular destination is the Central University City Campus that is famous for its 20th century architecture, but other choices include the famous Metropolitan Cathedral or the Palace of Fine Arts. At Travelocity.com we make it easy for you to compare the best hotels, check guest reviews and find the best rates for places in Mexico and all over the world. So let us roam the world together!
Sydney hotels |
Manila hotels |
Istanbul hotels |
Bali hotels |
Singapore hotels |
Liberia hotels |
Belize hotels |