Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- Two Single and One Sofa Bed
Executive Club room - Executive Temptation
Sha Tin hotel overlooking the Shing Mun River
With a stay at Regal Riverside Hotel in Sha Tin, you'll be on a river and convenient to Sha Tin Park and Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Prince of Wales Hospital and New Town Plaza.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1138 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Relax and take in river and garden views from the privacy of your room. LCD televisions with satellite programming are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature handheld showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 10 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Overlooking the Shing Mun River, this green-certified luxury riverside hotel provides amenities attractive to both business and leisure travelers. Guests will find 8 dining venues offering a broad range of cuisine and 2 bars. Recreational options include a seasonal outdoor pool, and a fitness center with spa tub, sauna, and steam room.
The Regal Riverside Hotel offers easy access to the premier shopping and entertainment areas. Airport and Disneyland® Resort shuttle service is available for a surcharge.
Twelve multi-function rooms are available for conferencing and banquet facilities. A business center, secretarial services, and high-speed Internet access in public areas are all available.
Guests can unwind and relax at the hotel's full-service OM Spa, which offers beauty services, body treatments, and massages. Parking is available for a fee.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Poolside bar
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 1138
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 17
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 10
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 1986
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 14
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Handheld showerhead
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- River view
- Garden view
L'Eau Restaurant - Themed buffets throughout the day. Overlooking the Shing Mun River and swimming pool. Open from early morning until late evening.
Avanti Pizzeria - Serves pizza and Italian dishes. Indoor and outdoor dining. Open from late morning until late night.
Aji Bou Izakaya - Japanese dishes including sushi and sashimi. Open for nightly dinner and Sunday lunch.
Regal Court - Fine-dining restaurant serving authentic Chinese cuisine. Open for lunch and dinner.
Regal Terrace - Regional cuisine of Guangdong and Canton. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Available for weddings and other banquets.
Dragon Inn - Fine dining experience in traditional Huai Yang taste. Open for lunch and dinner.
Vi - Thai and Vietnamese selections with a modern style. Floor-to-ceiling windows with river views. Open for lunch and dinner.
Moon River - Authentic local dishes and wide dessert selection in a cozy atmosphere.
Scene Bar - Modern styling with blue toned lighting. Serves wine, beverages, and snacks. Live music nightly. Open evenings.
Carnival Bar - Drinks and wine. Open evenings.
The hotel's fitness center comprises 8,000 square feet (743 square meters), offering a range of professional services and facilities including an outdoor seasonal pool with a sunbathing deck, spa tub, sauna, and steam room.
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
OM Spa & Fitness Centre - this luxurious spa facility features a contemporary modern style of interior design incorporating Thai elements. Private spa rooms, extensive spa packages, and couples massage are available to ease tiredness and tension.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: HKD 168 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 180 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): HKD 150 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: HKD 50 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: HKD 50 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 130
- Self parking fee: HKD 200 per night (in/out privileges)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- Deposit: HKD 500 per night (for guests under 18 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 330 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Bronze Benchmarked, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.