Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- 2 single and 1 sofa bed
Executive Club room - Executive Temptation
Sha Tin hotel overlooking the Shing Mun River
With a stay at Regal Riverside Hotel in Sha Tin, you'll be on a river and convenient to Sha Tin Park and Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Prince of Wales Hospital and New Town Plaza.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1138 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. LCD televisions with satellite programming are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 10 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Overlooking the Shing Mun River, this green-certified luxury riverside hotel provides amenities attractive to both business and leisure travelers. Guests will find 8 dining venues offering a broad range of cuisine and 2 bars. Recreational options include a seasonal outdoor pool, and a fitness center with spa tub, sauna, and steam room.
The Regal Riverside Hotel offers easy access to the premier shopping and entertainment areas. Airport and Disneyland® Resort shuttle service is available for a surcharge.
Twelve multi-function rooms are available for conferencing and banquet facilities. A business center, secretarial services, and high-speed Internet access in public areas are all available.
Guests can unwind and relax at the hotel's full-service OM Spa, which offers beauty services, body treatments, and massages. Parking is available for a fee.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Poolside bar
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 1138
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 17
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 10
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 1986
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 14
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
L'Eau Restaurant - Themed buffets throughout the day. Overlooking the Shing Mun River and swimming pool. Open from early morning until late evening.
Avanti Pizzeria - Serves pizza and Italian dishes. Indoor and outdoor dining. Open from late morning until late night.
Aji Bou Izakaya - Japanese dishes including sushi and sashimi. Open for nightly dinner and Sunday lunch.
Regal Court - Fine-dining restaurant serving authentic Chinese cuisine. Open for lunch and dinner.
Regal Terrace - Regional cuisine of Guangdong and Canton. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Available for weddings and other banquets.
Dragon Inn - Fine dining experience in traditional Huai Yang taste. Open for lunch and dinner.
Vi - Thai and Vietnamese selections with a modern style. Floor-to-ceiling windows with river views. Open for lunch and dinner.
Moon River - Authentic local dishes and wide dessert selection in a cozy atmosphere.
Scene Bar - Modern styling with blue toned lighting. Serves wine, beverages, and snacks. Live music nightly. Open evenings.
Carnival Bar - Drinks and wine. Open evenings.
The hotel's fitness center comprises 8,000 square feet (743 square meters), offering a range of professional services and facilities including an outdoor seasonal pool with a sunbathing deck, spa tub, sauna, and steam room.
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
OM Spa & Fitness Centre - this luxurious spa facility features a contemporary modern style of interior design incorporating Thai elements. Private spa rooms, extensive spa packages, and couples massage are available to ease tiredness and tension.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: HKD 168 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 180 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): HKD 150 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 130
- Self parking fee: HKD 200 per night (in/out privileges)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- Deposit: HKD 500 per night (for guests under 18 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 330 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Bronze Benchmarked, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.