Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
- Two Single Beds
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Eco-friendly hotel in Hong Kong (Wan Chai) near Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
A stay at Regal iClub Hotel places you in the heart of Hong Kong, walking distance from Ruttonjee Hospital and Central Plaza.
This eco-friendly hotel is close to Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre and Happy Valley Race Course.
Make yourself at home in one of the 99 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with cotton sheets and down comforters. Relax and take in city views from the privacy of your room. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature hair dryers and bathrobes.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and currency exchange. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge during limited hours.
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is offered to guests. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and laundry facilities.
Regal iClub Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 19
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Currency exchange
- Coffee shop or café
- Business center
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 99
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 2009
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Direct-dial phone
- In-room safe
- Down comforter
- Hair dryer
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
- City view
- Voice mail
- Free Wi-Fi
IClub Lounge on 5/F - This café serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 130 per person (one way)
- Deposit: HKD 500 per night
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Bronze Benchmarked, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.