Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room - Last Minute
Deluxe Room - Last Minute
Executive Room - Breakfast (no refund & amend)
Causeway Bay hotel with rooftop pool, near shopping
With a stay at Regal Hongkong Hotel in Hong Kong (Causeway Bay), you'll be minutes from Windsor House and Hong Kong Central Library.
This 4-star hotel is close to Times Square Shopping Mall and Happy Valley Race Course.
Make yourself at home in one of the 482 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as direct-dial phones with voice mail.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a steam room. This hotel also features babysitting/childcare, gift shops/newsstands, and shopping on site.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 5 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Adjacent to Victoria Park, this Hong Kong high-rise is in Causeway Bay, a vibrant commercial-and-shopping district. The Causeway Bay MTR Station is a 3-minute walk from the Regal Hongkong Hotel. The Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre is 5 minutes' walk away.
A rooftop pool and sundeck provide sweeping views of the harbor and city. A 24-hour gym includes a steam room.
The Regal Hongkong Hotel features award-winning Italian and Cantonese restaurants, as well as a café, lounge, and patisserie. 24-hour room service is available. Conveniences include a business center, a currency exchange, concierge services, hotel-wide wireless Internet access (surcharge), and express check-in/check-out.
- Number of restaurants - 5
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 482
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 35
- Business center
- Business services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Shopping on site
- Airport transportation
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- DVD player
- CD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Bathroom phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Bathroom scale
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Trouser press
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Regal Palace - Award-winning fine-dining restaurant showcasing Cantonese cuisine.
Zeffirino Ristorante - Award-winning Italian cuisine. Located on 31st floor. Bar with panoramic views of Victoria Park and Victoria Harbour.
Café Rivoli - All-day dining, including breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets, as well as a la carte choices. Asian and international cuisine.
Tiffany Lounge - Lobby lounge serving cocktails, snacks, high tea.
Regal Patisserie - Cakes, pastries, breads, Chinese specialties.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club, a steam room, and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: HKD 195 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): HKD 130 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 130 per person (one way)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Bronze Benchmarked, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.