Availability: iClub Wan Chai Hotel
iSelectMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
iPlusMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
iBusinessMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
iSuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Eco-friendly hotel in Hong Kong (Wan Chai) near Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
A stay at iClub Wan Chai Hotel places you in the heart of Hong Kong, walking distance from Ruttonjee Hospital and Central Plaza.
This eco-friendly hotel is close to Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre and Happy Valley Race Course.
Make yourself at home in one of the 99 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature hair dryers and bathrobes. Conveniences include safes and desks, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and express check-in.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
iClub Wan Chai Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and laundry facilities.
IClub Wan Chai Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Number of floors - 19
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Business center
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 99
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 2009
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Down comforter
- Hair dryer
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
- Free Wi-Fi
IClub Lounge on 5/F - This café serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
iClub Wan Chai Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No cribs (infant beds) available
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: HKD 500 per night
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Bronze Benchmarked, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.