Book your room at Harbour Grand Hong Kong
Deluxe Harbour View RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Grand Deluxe Harbour View RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premier Harbour View RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Club Deluxe Harbour View RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Club Grand Deluxe Harbour View RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Club Premier Harbour View RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Suite, Harbour ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Harbour View RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4.5-star luxury hotel in Hong Kong (North Point) near Tin Hau Temple
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.See details
This luxury hotel is located in Hong Kong (North Point), close to Hong Kong Shue Yan University, Tin Hau Temple, and Victoria Park. Also nearby are Hung Hom Star Ferry Pier and Times Square Shopping Mall.
In addition to 4 restaurants, Harbour Grand Hong Kong features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, Harbour Grand Hong Kong features an outdoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
A business center is on site at this 4.5-star property. This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 5 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times.
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 828
- Babysitting or childcare
- Health club
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of floors - 41
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2009
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- DVD player
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Le 188 Restaurant - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Kwan Cheuk Heen - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Harbour Grand Cafe - This poolside restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nagomi - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Steam room in spa
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
The fine print for Harbour Grand Hong Kong
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, JCB International
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
- Breakfast fee: HKD 237 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: HKD 130 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 150 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 300 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 330 per night
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Special Club Treatment Promotion
Book a stay in a Club Deluxe Harbour View Room, a Club Grand Deluxe Harbour View Room, or in a Club Premier Harbour View Room and receive the following:
- Club level accommodations as selected
- Complimentary daily breakfast at the Harbour Club Lounge
- Personalized check-in and express check-out at the Harbour Club Lounge
- Late check-out until 3 PM (subject to availability)
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and soft drinks with pastries at the Harbour Club Lounge until 11 PM
- Complementary afternoon tea from 3 PM-5:30 PM at the Harbour Club Lounge
- Evening cocktails from 6 PM-8 PM at the Harbour Club Lounge
- Welcome fruit with daily replenishment
- Free usage of boardroom for 2 hours per day (subject to availability)
- Complimentary pressing service for 2 pieces of clothing on arrival
- 20% discount on laundry and dry cleaning services
- 10% discount at on-site food and beverage outlets (except banquet, weddings, and meetings)
- 10% discount on Business Center secretarial services
- 10% discount for spa and massage treatments/services
- Free in-room local calls
- Complimentary shuttle bus service to/from Causeway Bay - HK Station, and North Point - Taikoo Shing