Book your room at Harbour Grand Hong Kong
Deluxe Harbour View RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Grand Deluxe Harbour View RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premier Harbour View RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Club Deluxe Harbour View RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Club Grand Deluxe Harbour View RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Club Premier Harbour View RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Suite, Harbour ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Harbour View RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4.5-star luxury hotel in Hong Kong (North Point) near Tin Hau Temple
With a stay at Harbour Grand Hong Kong in Hong Kong (North Point), you'll be convenient to Hong Kong Shue Yan University and Hung Hom Star Ferry Pier.
This 4.5-star hotel is close to Times Square Shopping Mall and Hong Kong Coliseum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 828 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare. Guests can catch a ride on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 5 km.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, Harbour Grand Hong Kong features an outdoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
A business center is on site at this 4.5-star property. This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 5 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times.
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 828
- Number of floors - 41
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Poolside bar
- Year Built 2009
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- DVD player
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Room service (24 hours)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Le 188 Restaurant - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Kwan Cheuk Heen - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Harbour Grand Cafe - This poolside restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nagomi - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Steam room in spa
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
The fine print for Harbour Grand Hong Kong
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
- Breakfast fee: HKD 237 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: HKD 130 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 150 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 300 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 330 per night
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Special Club Treatment Promotion
Book a stay in a Club Deluxe Harbour View Room, a Club Grand Deluxe Harbour View Room, or in a Club Premier Harbour View Room and receive the following:
- Club level accommodations as selected
- Complimentary daily breakfast at the Harbour Club Lounge
- Personalized check-in and express check-out at the Harbour Club Lounge
- Late check-out until 3 PM (subject to availability)
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and soft drinks with pastries at the Harbour Club Lounge until 11 PM
- Complementary afternoon tea from 3 PM-5:30 PM at the Harbour Club Lounge
- Evening cocktails from 6 PM-8 PM at the Harbour Club Lounge
- Welcome fruit with daily replenishment
- Free usage of boardroom for 2 hours per day (subject to availability)
- Complimentary pressing service for 2 pieces of clothing on arrival
- 20% discount on laundry and dry cleaning services
- 10% discount at on-site food and beverage outlets (except banquet, weddings, and meetings)
- 10% discount on Business Center secretarial services
- 10% discount for spa and massage treatments/services
- Free in-room local calls
- Complimentary shuttle bus service to/from Causeway Bay - HK Station, and North Point - Taikoo Shing