Availability: Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong
Comfort Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premier Suite, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Family Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Free shuttle, near Ladies’ Market
A stay at Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong places you in the heart of Kowloon, minutes from Olympian City Shopping Mall and close to Ladies' Market.
This family-friendly hotel is close to Mong Kok Computer Centre and International Commerce Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 285 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 2.5 km.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong Amenities
The modern Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong is about a 5-minute walk from the Olympic subway station. Langham Place Mall and Nathan Road are within a 10- to 15-minute stroll. The hotel provides free scheduled shuttle service to and from Mong Kok, Tsim Sha Tsui, and West Kowloon.
The hotel is home to the Thai Pad restaurant on the second floor, serving authentic Thai delicacies. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the restaurant and the lobby. A fitness studio is open for guests' convenience 24 hours a day. Valet parking is available for guests for an additional fee. This environmentally friendly hotel is smoke-free.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 285
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 27
- Multilingual staff
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 2010
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pillow menu
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note: In the event of a no-show, the room will only be held until next day 11 AM for all guaranteed reservations (excludes non-refundable bookings).
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: HKD 132 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 132 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 140 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 500 per day
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.